Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rated BG Inquiry

3 posters

Go down

Rated BG Inquiry Empty Rated BG Inquiry

Post by Existence Sat May 02, 2015 6:32 pm

BLOOD AND THUNDER! Just kidding, not doing that. This thread is to be dedicated to forming a RBG roster. If interested I'd appreciate you leaving a role and time you could play. I figured in a month we could get everyone geared and ready to go! Also, at low mmr I feel we would be fine doing "YOLO RBGS" which would also help with the gearing process. Here's what I need from you guys, it's a very short questionnaire!

Character Name:

Class and Role:

Time Available:

Experience:

Can You Do Call Outs?

I figured we could do it once maybe twice a week and go from there. I hope to get enough people with those already in the guild but if no one is interested I'll have to recruit so let me know ASAP! (:
Existence
Existence
User

Back to top Go down

Rated BG Inquiry Empty Re: Rated BG Inquiry

Post by Sancari Tue May 05, 2015 6:30 pm

Character Name: Sancari

Class and Role: Monk, Healer // Rogue, Prep // DK, Unholy

Time Available: Weekends or Weekday mornings. If schedule is funky, I will give Existence my number so he can call me, or send me pics.

Experience: In RBGs, none. Most grouped BGs were in Vanilla and TBC. In Vanilla Nathrezim had the fastest AVs, we got them down to 5-7 minutes. We also pioneered the Rathamus strat.

Can You Do Call Outs? Depends of what I am playing. If healer, LoS, CCs, regroups, falls backs, or just flexes if I am defending something like LM in AB (maxed vision for BGs, always). If rogue/DK I will focus on CCs, Blind, Sap coordinations, silence rotations, or DG into or out of range.

I could also just heal with my fists.
Sancari
Sancari
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Existence Tue May 05, 2015 6:43 pm

Sancari wrote:Character Name: Sancari

Class and Role: Monk, Healer // Rogue, Prep // DK, Unholy

Time Available: Weekends or Weekday mornings. If schedule is funky, I will give Existence my number so he can call me, or send me pics.

Experience: In RBGs, none. Most grouped BGs were in Vanilla and TBC. In Vanilla Nathrezim had the fastest AVs, we got them down to 5-7 minutes. We also pioneered the Rathamus strat.

Can You Do Call Outs? Depends of what I am playing. If healer, LoS, CCs, regroups, falls backs, or just flexes if I am defending something like LM in AB (maxed vision for BGs, always). If rogue/DK I will focus on CCs, Blind, Sap coordinations, silence rotations, or DG into or out of range.

I could also just heal with my fists.

Weekend seems like an option I'm going to consider. Need to see if other people are interested or if I need to recruit more players for only RBGS and other PvP activities. Thanks for posting Sanc!
Existence
Existence
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Rec Fri May 08, 2015 8:50 pm

So I accidentally downvoted you because I have no fucking idea how the Internet works, apparently.
Rec
Rec
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Existence Fri May 08, 2015 9:19 pm

IM SO OFFENDED
Existence
Existence
User

Back to top Go down